This is the home page of Hugh Miller and Studio 30, the umbrella name for the different things I do:
- I teach and train. I even teach teachers how to teach!
- I develop and design websites, with an eye to making each one welcoming, easily navigated, and achieving its intended function. There’s a short, readable look at the process in my Web Development section.
- I do graphic design and fine art for money and love.
- I write fiction, but on this site, mainly essays about Life, The Universe and Everything. I am exploring an absurdly ambitious unified theory of life and complexity. There is a LOT of my writing in the blog. I’ve organized it for your ease and potential pleasure in Reconnaissance, the sturdy little webzine linked nearby here.
- If you want more details about my background, please check out my general CV (above).
I’m still in love with teaching. I love finding any way to be better at it. I work with credit students, corporations and individuals. Bring it on. I’ve got what you need.
I am proud of this: – Rated 5 out of 5 on ratemyprofessors.com
Cheers and thanks for stopping by!