- Every restaurant would be theirs with the same food and prices except for one other that imitated Comcast as much as it could.
- You couldn’t order just a sandwich or just the soup or just a coke; everything comes grouped and each group costs at least $20. If you demand your sandwich without soup it costs $19.50.
- Silverware and plates are extra.
- They would routinely double and extra charge, read your receipt carefully every time.
- The restaurant staff would would show the interest and enthusiasm of 50’s era Soviet shop clerks.
- They would promise to get your food to you within a 3 to 4 hour block of time, or perhaps not. If they don’t make it you’d climb through a 16 step phone tree to reschedule.
All in one second the screams of the submarine crew were silenced by the leaden waters of the deep sea. The tentacled monster froze at its moment of triumph, then wiggled its many arms in terror as the mysterious giant claw from below gripped its tail pulling it inexorably down.