This is the home page of Hugh Miller and Studio 30, the umbrella name for the different things I do:
- I teach and train (they aren’t exactly the same thing).
- I develop and design websites, with an eye to make each one: welcoming, easily navigated and achieving its intended function. There’s a short, readable look at the process in my Web Development section.
- I do graphic design and fine art (although it sounds weird to call it that) for money and love.
- I write some fiction, but mainly essays as demanded by the demons. I really am exploring an absurdly ambitious unified theory of “Life ‘N Stuff”. There is a LOT of my writing in the blog. I’ve organized it for your ease and potential pleasure in Reconnaissance, the sturdy little webzine linked nearby here.
- If you want more details about my experience, please check out my general resume (above).
I’m still in love with teaching. I love pushing toward the perfection I will never achieve. I work with credit students, corporations and individuals. Bring it on. I’ve got what you need.
I am proud of this: – Rated 5 out of 5 on ratemyprofessors.com
Cheers and thanks for stopping by!